Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Arthur Boorman Tonight on DDP Radio!


DDP Radio Welcomes Special Guest From Team DDPYOGA, Arthur Boorman






  
Wednesday May 16, 2012 @ 9 PM EST 
DDPRadio.com, 347-994-1216



  
  
Some of you, from my YouTube video  www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7TX6Y6f9s know that I had a lightbulb moment one afternoon in 2009 while watching Oprah.  There on the screen emanated Carnie Wilson, looking thinner, happier, and more radiant than I'd ever seen her. When I learned that Diamond Dallas Page and his DDPYOGA helped her attain such an achievement, I did some immediate Googling and found the Team DDP Yoga site, the DVD's, and the wonderful online journal of Terri Lange, Godmother of DDPYOGA. I also found Arthur Boorman's  famous transformation video.  To call it remarkable is an understatement. 

For many years, Arthur was as overweight and out of shape as I was that cold winter day three and a half years ago on my maiden viewing of "Arthur Walks."  But Arthur had more than excess weight plaguing him. He was a disabled American veteran who walked with canes.  For 15 years they were his constant companion. But somehow, through this magical, mystical system known as DDPYOGA, Arthur was out of the canes and sprinting at the end of the video.  That testimony, more than anything else showed me what was possible. I realized this was no ordinary 'before and after' smoke and mirrors gimmick.  Arthur made it clear throughout the video that he got what he got because of the time and energy he put into the workouts. There was no manipulation, no hollow or outlandish promises, and no suspicious time lapses.  Arthur put it out there plain, for all the world to see.  That's Arthur:  no fluff, no gimmicks. He gets to the point, tells it like it is and above all, gets the job done.

You may have heard that Arthur Boorman has exploded into nationally-known status thanks to his video going viral and a subsequent appearance on Good Morning America last week.  So, whether you've known about King Arthur for years or have just discovered his inspirational story, tonight's your chance to hear him live and even ask him a question (if you get in line quickly enough). He's the special guest on 
DDP RADIO at 9 p.m. EST tonight. DDP, Robert, Sparky, and I will take your calls and chatroom questions and hear from Arthur himself what keeps him motivated and in warrior-form after five years of the DDPYOGA lifestyle. 

We've got a great show lined up this week but, as always, the shows are only as good as YOUR participation, so get in line early with a question or a comment, either via the chatroom or by phoning in to be a part of the show.  Give us a call @ 
347-994-1216, and tell us how you are doing, or give a shout out to that
 Team DDP YOGA member who has inspired you.
 

Don't forget that if you miss the show live, you can always get every show that's ever been done, on demand, from the DDP Radio archives on 
BlogTalkRadio.


 
  

5 comments:

  1. Greetings. I just heard of Arthur a couple of hours ago. His story is indeed very inspirational. Yours is, too. I always respect striving, and I think that real change mainly comes through motivation - not through any of the many gimmicks that are out in the world.

    What is your reaction to the recent news that Carnie Wilson has had a second gastric surgery? What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find that "wonderful online journal of Terri Lange" Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia - Terri says they're on her page on the Team DDPYOGA site. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  3. It is so interesting how life works! It was a few weeks ago and I was sitting on my yoga mat feeling half awesome and half frustrated because my big fat body does not work well with forward bends... (gets in the way) and I was trying to boost my spirits by flipping through a yoga magazine. In it was a brand new section for men and that is when I saw a highlight about Arthur. That highlight really struck a chord because I am also a very overweight disabled veteran! I was really inspired and went back to that page a few times. Then forgot about it and continued to struggle with working out, learning yoga, and every few days failing at my new life by binging on an emotional eating spree. I was really feeling bad today and came across Arthur again, his video! But I didnt' know until I started watching and I was like, hey that's that guy from the Yoga magazine! I recognized Dallas Page too!! I was so excited! I looked up "Dallas Page" and found DDP Yoga and then I joined up and wow... I don't really believe in coincidence. This was meant to be - and I can't wait to see where I end up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Michelle - glad you found DDPYOGA. It does amazing things if you commit to it. Just do what you can and you'll get stronger and more flexible each time. As for the emotional eating sprees, check out my entries under the 'Head' and 'Heart' categories. Hope to hear from you again.

      Delete