Friday, May 28, 2010

How To Make A Salad

If anyone has wondered why I've never posted a salad recipe it's because, well...salad and I are a love affair in progress.  I eat them more occasionally than I'd like to admit.  Now that summer and the farmers markets are here, I'm making a pledge to have at least one a month.  Just kidding.  But seriously, I'm always looking for ways to make them a little more appealing.  And Viola!  I came across the D-Man himself (Diamond Dallas Page) making a salad (via video) on the Team YRG website.  It's a Food Network-worthy demonstration and worth a look.  By the way, Diamond Dallas Page is the fitness guru who helped me kick 150 pounds out of my life.    The crux of the equation was I listened to what he had to say.  Sooo, looks like there will be many a chopped salad in my future:


Do you wanna know how to make a DDP Salad... Check THIS out! from Robert McLearren on Vimeo.

1 comment: